Accidents can anywhere at any time of the day. While some may be because of one’s own mistake, most are due to the mistakes of others and the ones that are caused by someone’s negligence or deliberate actions can lead to personal injuries. Despite the cause, a personal injury can be very tormenting both physically and mentally and some action needs to be taken in regards to it. Despite being affected, the only thing that can make matters worse is if the sufferer has to pay for his/her medical expenses as well. Therefore, it is vital to acquire legal assistance through a personal injury lawyer when encountered an accident.
If you or someone you know has recently suffered from an accident which was mainly due to someone else’s mistake, negligence or deliberate actions then you should immediately hire a personal injury lawyer and file a case against the negligent person. If you need further advice on personal injuries and how to go about such cases, then log onto http://www.mkhlawyers.com/legal-services/personal-injury-lawyer/ for the best and timely consultation. MKH Lawyers are regarded as experts in the field of personal injury cases and can offer the best assistance in the time of need. They have a team that consists of experienced professionals that can help you with honest advice if you have suffered a personal injury due to any of the following accidents:
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Bitten by a dog
- Being hit by a bicycle, motorbike, car, bus or train
- Injured due to defective or not properly maintained property
- Faulty product or product liability
- Slipping or falling due to someone’s negligence at their property
- Death via an accident
Any of the above-mentioned reasons can be with an injury but the part(s) of the body that is affected the most is used for a personal injury claim. MKH personal injury lawyers can help you by assessing the extent of the damage done to one’s body. They would read the medical reports and then prepare a claim for any of the following personal injuries:
- Suffered on the skull or the brain
- Suffered on the spinal cord, neck or other parts of the back.
- Suffered fractures or strain on bones or muscles
- Damage to the joints, ligaments or nerves
- Suffered burns or scars on the skin
- Dislocation of any part of the body
- Sight, speech or hearing impairment
- Orthodontics injuries
- Psychological and/or emotional trauma
No individual or company is above the law, therefore, it is important that they are made to answer for any instance where others suffered due to their mistake. The sufferer is entitled to recover their medical expenses and also seek for damages. There are three types of claims that the sufferer can force against the negligent party.
- Negligence – This self-explanatory term simply constitutes to carelessness on the part of an individual or entity. There is no intention to harm in this type of claim and it only happened because of lack of adherence to safety standards. The sufferer is entitled to claim compensation against the guilty party.
- Intentional Torts – In this type of claim, a personal injury was suffered by an individual because the guilty party had intended to do so. Either via theft, fraudulent activities, assault or invasion of privacy, any of these had caused physical and mental trauma to the sufferer.
- Strict Liability – Normally claimed against a company, in this type of claim, an individual(s) suffered because of a defective, substandard, expired, mis-declaration of ingredients or dangerous product. Or due to a dangerous activity ranging from a dog bite to a mass scale assault.