If you’re going to take a business trip to Frisco, TX, you’ll find many spots to have strategic meetings and dozens of places where you can unwind after the meetings are over. The process of planning for a Frisco business trip isn’t challenging. But you can make everything a breeze by considering the suggestions in this travel guide.
When you arrive in Texas, you’ll need a great place to kick up your feet at the end of a long day. The following hotels are practical options for a busy business executive:
- Hyatt House Dallas/Frisco: Hyatt House Dallas/Frisco is only 20 miles from great stores and restaurants in downtown Dallas. While spending time at this contemporary hotel, you can use the free Wi-Fi, swim in the outdoor pool, and enjoy a cup of coffee at the coffee bar.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites: Fairfield Inn & Suites is located in a prime destination that’s only about 8 miles away from a trendy shopping area. On the grounds, you’ll find a fitness center and indoor swimming pool. Each day, there are no distractions around the suites because the surroundings and vibes are always peaceful and pleasant.
- Renaissance Dallas: In this hotel, the décor has upscale elements. Outdoors, there are great options for a hardworking businessman, such as a refreshing swimming pool, a stocked bar, and a peaceful sundeck.
- Courtyard by Marriott: If you want to stay in a hotel that has a modern design, Courtyard by Marriott is a great choice. It’s less than 10 miles from The Lakes at Castle Hill, which has a golf course.
Upon stepping out of meeting rooms in Frisco, TX, you’ll want to recharge by eating a large meal. The following restaurants have appealing menu items that are worth trying:
- Babe’s Chicken Dinner House: At Babe’s Chicken Dinner House, you can order juicy chicken that’s seasoned with bold spices. Everything on the menu has a home-style theme, and the standout dishes include chicken fried steak and fresh, buttery biscuits.
- Mash’D: Mash’D is a casual restaurant that serves delicious, fresh food. Whenever you crave fast food after a long meeting, you can buy a burger, fries, chicken, and other items at this restaurant.
- Platia Greek Kouzina: This restaurant sells traditional Greek items in a homey environment. The menu has tasty pasta and great vegetarian dishes.
Throughout Frisco, there are many places where you can have fun after you’re done with various business tasks. In the Arbor Hills Nature Preserve, you can enjoy a bike ride or take a hike along a trail. Other great places worth visiting include
- Museum of American Railroad: While taking a tour around this destination, you can check out different railroad equipment. This museum has exhibits that feature passenger vehicles, freight equipment, and more.
- Frisco Commons Park: Frisco Commons Park has a fishing pond and picnic areas where locals can enjoy lunch. You’ll spend a lot of time in this city park because an amphitheater is found on the grounds.