An idea just remains an idea if it is not translated into something tangible. The invention ideas need to be transformed into a material form. In fact, you need to make sure that your idea remains with you or only with the people you trust. It doesn’t take too long for someone with resources to make your idea their own. Protection of the idea is the most important thing. Here are some important steps to turn your invention into a product.
1) Document the idea: There is no point of having an idea when you cannot provide proof when you actually thought of it. If you are looking for invention ideas help the first thing you should do is document every detail however small it may seem. You may have a very vague idea in the beginning but write it all down somewhere. Even start thinking about how you will create the products and promote them. Your documentation of the idea will also be your invention patent help. Also, get the idea signed by the witnesses if you have to.
2) Research the idea well: There are a few things you will need to research before you go out with your idea. First of all, you have to make sure your idea has not been patented by anyone else. If the idea is not known it doesn’t mean that it has not already been thought of or patented. You can visit the pertinent government website to search it. Also, it would be worthwhile to do some market research as well. You should know that more than 90% of the patented products do not create big bucks in the market.
3) Create a prototype: If you want to be one of the invention companies then you must also design a prototype of your product. A prototype is nothing but the product model and it should be able function the way you have written in your document. Prototype will help you showcase your product idea to the right people. Also, it is best to design a prototype before applying for a patent. This is because when you create a prototype almost all the time you will figure out that there is a problem or a new feature needs to be added.
4) File a patent: File the patent to ensure that no one is able to replicate your product design for a substantial amount of time in the future. Utility patent and design patent are the two options to choose from. Writing a patent and filling out the form could be extremely lengthy and complicated as well. If you are not able to do it yourself, you can hire a patent attorney.
5) Promote and market your idea: Once you have invention idea all ready, you will have to find a way to bring it to the market. You will want to create a detailed business plan for this purpose. From manufacturing to selling, you will need to plan out everything. You can also get your product licensed and allow the others to manufacture it. You will get certain amount of loyalty.
Get an Invent help with Visit our website.